- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-performance, low-profile hydration reservoir with wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion
- Taste-free reservoir with maintenance-free Glass Like liner prevents bio-film build-up
- Grunge Guard Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Rounded Helix bite valve delivers a full flow with just a soft bite; built-in safety shutoff mechanism
- Transparent blue co-extruded drinking tube; 2-liter capacity (70 ounces)
The lightweight, mid-volume Fuse hydration pack from Source Outdoor carries essentials for the trail with its 12-liter (405 cubic inch) cargo area and 3-liter (100-ounce) Widepac hydration reservoir.
Great for a short ride or a hike, the Fuse includes a main cargo area that’s complemented by an external compartment for keys and wallet, a padded pocket for electronics, and a separate insulated hydration compartment. It also features padded shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum belt with integrated whistle, padded and vented porous foam back system, concealed rain cover, side mesh pockets, and a helmet securing loop.
The 3-liter Widepac hydration bladder features a wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning. And the bladder retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
The Widepac comes with a co-extruded tube and rounded Helix bite valve, which delivers a full flow with just a soft bite and a safety shutoff mechanism that won’t leak under pressure or with prolonged use.
Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.