- Trekking poles easily attach to the front of the pack using secure Angled buckle straps
- An external reservoir sleeve and sewn-in reservoir hanger allows for easy Loading/unloading of hydration reservoirs
- The front panel shove-it pocket provides a place to keep gear accessible and includes a zippered stash pocket to keep other items secure
- Zippered hip belt pockets provide easy access to small items
- Upper and lower side compression straps stabilize load. The lower compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
The osprey skimmer 30 is designed to carry up to 25 pounds, so you can fit all the essentials and still have room for a Gourmet picnic lunch and a bottle of white wine. Frame sheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh back panel and a stretch harness and hip belt reduce the weight on your spine. Dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement. A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration. There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket to electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel Shove-It pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hip belt pockets. Final exterior touches include an ice axes loop and trekking pole attachment system.