- Osprey’s stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing the pack
- An integrated and removable rain cover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Located just below the osprey logo near the top of the font panel, the helmet attachment loop keeps your helmet securely in place while Not in use
- A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- The blinker light attachment found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for Quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Pockets: 3 interior slip, 5 exterior
You’ll find osprey’s women’s specific mira ag 26 is ideal for a day hike. The anti-gravity (ag) suspension system-combination of light wire frame, mesh back panel, bio stretch shoulder harness and ag hip belt-distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear. The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hip belt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades. Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and osprey’s stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable rain cover protects your gear if the weather rolls in. This pack comes with a hydraulics lt 2.5 liter reservoir complete with osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.