- Lightweight hydration pack with 1-liter cargo space and either 2-liter or 3-liter Widepac hydration bladder
- Detachable front pouch enables you to add cargo when you need it; ideal for trail running, hiking, and more
- Mesh shoulder straps; adjustable sternum strap; removable waist belt; 70D ripstop nylon construction
- Taste-free reservoir with maintenance-free Glass Like liner prevents bio-film build-up
- Rounded Helix bite valve delivers a full flow with just a soft bite; built-in safety shutoff mechanism
Ideal for when you need to haul a small amount of gear while running, hiking, or biking, the Pulse hydration pack from Source Outdoor includes 1 liter of cargo space, plus either a 2-liter (70 ounces) or 3-liter (100 ounces) Widepac hydration reservoir. The detachable front Storeganizer pouch enables you to add storage space when you need it for a helmet, rain cover, tools, and more. The Pulse features a lightweight 70D ripstop nylon construction, mesh shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap (with integrated whistle), removable waist belt, docking station for hydration valve, helmet carrier, and an air pump loop. The Widepac hydration bladder features a wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning. And the bladder retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. The Widepac comes with a co-extruded tube and rounded Helix bite valve, which delivers a full flow with just a soft bite and a safety shutoff mechanism that won’t leak under pressure or with prolonged use. Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.