- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism Like drinking with a straw Easy disassembly for cleaning (US Patent 6,622,988)
- Turned 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation Allows tube to be 25cm shorter Less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Protective Cover keeps the drinking valve free of dirt and protected
- Additional In line QMTTM Quick Connector at the tube extremity, allows connection of filter, UTATM or other accessories with the push of a button
- For use with water, clean by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry for use with energy drinks or sweetened liquids, follow the cleaning instructions in the attached care and maintenace booklet
WLPS 3L Widepac Low Profile Hydration System
Specially designed for ballistic vest integration, the low-profile, Widepac Low Profile (WLPS) bladder from Source Tactical reduces the depth of the reservoir,
making it easier to insert when it’s full and leaving more space for cargo in your pack.
Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning.
And the bladder retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. Utilizing an FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent,
Grunge Guard Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system.
The WLPS comes with comes with the high-flow Storm valve, a push-pull system that’s like drinking from a straw. The QMT valve tip offers the convenience of disconnecting
the valve so the tube can be easily woven through tight opening. The 90-degree design allows the tube to be shorter, minimizing excess tubing around your chest and creating an ideal drinking angle.
It also comes with a Dirt-Shield protective cover that protects the valve from valve from dirt, sand, dust, mud, and other pollution. The drinking tube’s Cool Weave cover blocks UV light and insulates,
keeping your water cool and inhibiting bacteria growth.Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals.
Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.
Hi-Flow Storm-Valve No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Like drinking with a straw. Easy disassembly for cleaning.
Angled Valve Turned 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation. Allows tube to be 25cm shorter. Less excess tube bouncing around the chest!
Dirt-Shield Protective Cover keeps the drinking valve free of dirt and protected. QMT™ Additional In line QMT™ Quick Connector at the tube extremity, allows connection of filter, UTATM or other accessories with the push of a button.
Cool Weave Cover Tube Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and Inhibits bacteria growth from first to last sip.