- The j-sip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, pump Holder, and key clip
- A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for Optics and electronic devices
- The integrated, removable high visibility rain cover provides pack Protection in adverse conditions
- Osprey’s lid lock easily and securely carries bicycle helmets
- The blinker light attachment found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for Quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
Osprey’s syncro 15 is designed for long bike rides far from the maddening crowd. Even at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to osprey’s airspeed suspension system. The mesh back panel is supported by a light wire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The stretch shoulder harness mates with the padded mesh hip belt with built-in wings to stabilize the load. Upper side compression straps add more stability when need be. Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs. An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and Constant sipping. Additional details include the lid lock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the weatherman is wrong.