- The j-sip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, pump Holder, and key clip
- A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for Optics and electronic devices
- The integrated, removable high visibility rain cover provides pack Protection in adverse conditions
- Osprey’s lid lock easily and securely carries bicycle helmets
- The blinker light attachment found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for Quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
Osprey’s syncro 10 is a perfect cycling companion. Even when you’re riding at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to osprey’s airspeed suspension system. The mesh back panel is supported by a light wire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The stretch shoulder harness mates with the padded mesh hip belt with built-in wings to stabilize the load. Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.